About the author
Paul conducts studio visits to maintain strong relationships with artists, designers and craftspeople who show their work with us. He manages the main C&C website and has developed the online shop where selected works are presented for sale.
Paul established his design company, Sugarfree, in 1990 and quickly gained a reputation for delivering fresh, effective marketing campaigns and brand identities for clients including Save the Children Fund, United Nations Association and UNHCR. Over the years those added to the roster include IPC Magazines, Arts Council England, The Roundhouse, Barbican Centre, Arts Marketing Association, Look Ahead Housing and Care, Paddington Waterside, BBC Worldwide, Commonwealth Foundation, Prestel, City of London Corporation, Baker Street Quarter, Victoria BID and the University of East Anglia.
- Urban Frame: Mutiny in Colour 2 June 2023
- Sean Scully: Smaller Than The Sky 1 May 2023
- Off the blocks with East to East 14 April 2023
- Gallery Visit: Lucie Rie, Kettle's Yard, Cambridge 27 March 2023
- Spotlight: Nessie Stonebridge 20 March 2023