About the author
Paul conducts studio visits to maintain strong relationships with artists, designers and craftspeople who show their work with us. He manages the main C&C website and has developed the online shop where selected works are presented for sale.
Paul established his design company, Sugarfree, in 1990 and quickly gained a reputation for delivering fresh, effective marketing campaigns and brand identities for clients including Save the Children Fund, United Nations Association and UNHCR. Over the years those added to the roster include IPC Magazines, Arts Council England, The Roundhouse, Barbican Centre, Arts Marketing Association, Look Ahead Housing and Care, Paddington Waterside, BBC Worldwide, Commonwealth Foundation, Prestel, City of London Corporation, Baker Street Quarter, Victoria BID and the University of East Anglia.
- Gallery visit: Welcome to My World 9 October 2021
- Gallery visit: The Infanta Paintings 11 September 2021
- Autumn Collection 2021 6 September 2021
- Gallery visit: A Passion for Landscape Rediscovering John Crome 6 August 2021
- Spotlight: Esmond Bingham 17 July 2021